Kagirinai Shinboku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ps3 Naruto storm 2 clan! We value bonds and family above all else! The only rule, to have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon black version

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

Pokemon black version Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon black version   Pokemon black version I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Its freaking awesome! Its got some awesome character development compared to the other pokemon games. In the other games i would be like "thanks for getting me from point A to B" to the supporting cast, i never really cared. But in this one they have real personality and its easy to actually give a crap. And the villains are messed up enough that you wanna kick their asses a ton to XP.

The "leader" is weird tho...his name is N and i think it should be "sexual tension" he keeps flirting with your character during his world domination speeches lmao.

Then theres the villain who paces repeatedly while speaking...lololol
and the legendary pokemon Reshiram has a Legendary Boner, but he's an awesome pokemon XD.
All in all it was very much worth the money, i just beat the main plot and i am continiueing to play. Pokemon is still going at it strong!

here is Reshiram

Pokemon black version Reshiram
Back to top Go down
https://kagirinailegacy.forumotion.com
Sasuke-Uchiha
The last Uchiha
Sasuke-Uchiha

Pokemon black version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon black version   Pokemon black version I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:44 am

Woah....
Back to top Go down

Pokemon black version
Page 1 of 1