Kagirinai Shinboku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ps3 Naruto storm 2 clan! We value bonds and family above all else! The only rule, to have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll Empty
PostSubject: Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll   Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:28 am

Back to top Go down
https://kagirinailegacy.forumotion.com
Shippou
Super Kage
Shippou

PostSubject: Re: Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll   Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:44 am

I'm waiting for one of these crazy glitches to happen to me xD so far i'm getting alot of crashing x.x
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Uchiha
The last Uchiha
Sasuke-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll   Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 pm

When i got it at the begiining dc mitchell was possessed or something, his head was spinnnin and spinniin and i was like "O.O..........WTF-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"
there was also this time when i floated into the air i a was at the top of the lucky 78 then my headwhen boom and i had to
redo this mission...i was mad, but i laughed about it
Back to top Go down
Shippou
Super Kage
Shippou

PostSubject: Re: Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll   Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:09 am

Well so far i got the doc to float like he did in that video but not much else. I was fighting the deathclaws in the game and OMG they are way way hard to kill. It murders me in a few hits
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Uchiha
The last Uchiha
Sasuke-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll   Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:51 am

I got murder by a bunch of alpha male death claws It was awful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll   Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout new vegas glitches o.Olll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kagirinai Shinboku :: Uzumaki arcade! :: Video game discussion-
Jump to: