Kagirinai Shinboku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ps3 Naruto storm 2 clan! We value bonds and family above all else! The only rule, to have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 Worded Sentence Game

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

3 Worded Sentence Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Worded Sentence Game   3 Worded Sentence Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:02 am

Naruto went to the raman shop and he saw Sasuke glaring at the store owner who was laughing at Sasuke's face even harder now after bird's pooped on Sasuke's head and then Sasuke started to rant about why Naruto is way more powerful than him and how emo Sasuke has become while Naruto is giving inspirational speeches to everything that Sasuke really hates. Naruto begins to blush because he forgot his wallet on the table back at home (fail)
Back to top Go down
https://kagirinailegacy.forumotion.com
Shippou
Super Kage
Shippou

PostSubject: Re: 3 Worded Sentence Game   3 Worded Sentence Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:07 am

Naruto went to the raman shop and he saw Sasuke glaring at the store owner who was laughing at Sasuke's face even harder now after bird's pooped on Sasuke's head and then Sasuke started to rant about why Naruto is way more powerful than him and how emo Sasuke has become while Naruto is giving inspirational speeches to everything that Sasuke really hates. Naruto begins to blush because he forgot his wallet on the table back at home. Naruto asked Sasuke...
Back to top Go down
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

PostSubject: Re: 3 Worded Sentence Game   3 Worded Sentence Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:11 am

Naruto went to the raman shop and he saw Sasuke glaring at the store owner who was laughing at Sasuke's face even harder now after bird's pooped on Sasuke's head and then Sasuke started to rant about why Naruto is way more powerful than him and how emo Sasuke has become while Naruto is giving inspirational speeches to everything that Sasuke really hates. Naruto begins to blush because he forgot his wallet on the table back at home. Naruto asked Sasuke for his wallet... (MY MONEH SASUKE!)
Back to top Go down
Shippou
Super Kage
Shippou

PostSubject: Re: 3 Worded Sentence Game   3 Worded Sentence Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:20 am

Naruto went to the raman shop and he saw Sasuke glaring at the store owner who was laughing at Sasuke's face even harder now after bird's pooped on Sasuke's head and then Sasuke started to rant about why Naruto is way more powerful than him and how emo Sasuke has become while Naruto is giving inspirational speeches to everything that Sasuke really hates. Naruto begins to blush because he forgot his wallet on the table back at home. Naruto asked Sasuke for his wallet, Sasuke gave him
Back to top Go down
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

PostSubject: Re: 3 Worded Sentence Game   3 Worded Sentence Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 am

Naruto went to the raman shop and he saw Sasuke glaring at the store owner who was laughing at Sasuke's face even harder now after bird's pooped on Sasuke's head and then Sasuke started to rant about why Naruto is way more powerful than him and how emo Sasuke has become while Naruto is giving inspirational speeches to everything that Sasuke really hates. Naruto begins to blush because he forgot his wallet on the table back at home. Naruto asked Sasuke for his wallet, Sasuke gave him an exploding cat (dont ask i suddenly felt destructive XD. anyway ima log off fer now~ feel free to continiue)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Uchiha
The last Uchiha
Sasuke-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 3 Worded Sentence Game   3 Worded Sentence Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Naruto went to the raman shop and he saw Sasuke glaring at the store owner who was laughing at Sasuke's face even harder now after bird's pooped on Sasuke's head and then Sasuke started to rant about why Naruto is way more powerful than him and how emo Sasuke has become while Naruto is giving inspirational speeches to everything that Sasuke really hates. Naruto begins to blush because he forgot his wallet on the table back at home. Naruto asked Sasuke for his wallet, Sasuke gave him an exploding cat that had to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Worded Sentence Game   3 Worded Sentence Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Worded Sentence Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2