Kagirinai Shinboku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ps3 Naruto storm 2 clan! We value bonds and family above all else! The only rule, to have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shippou
Super Kage
Shippou

I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!!   I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:49 pm

the copyrights on youtube are really really annoying. I can bypass the audio problem using the audacity program. But now they are hitting me with copyrights for using video from an episode i downloaded. holy crap this is pissing me offf.... I will just have to do a screen capture of it all and maybe that will work. how the hell does everyone else get away with using copyrighted material and i'm one of the few out there that they pick on.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Uchiha
The last Uchiha
Sasuke-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!!   I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:20 am

you just supposd to put in the description i dont own this naruto episode, i dont own the anime or its merchandise. simple as that
Back to top Go down
Shippou
Super Kage
Shippou

PostSubject: Re: I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!!   I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:23 am

yeah i did that this time around hopefully youtube will see that and leave me alone about it. The disclaimer should work since it falls under "fair use" of copyrighted material. They tend to block the video even when i'm not done making the description its very annoying. But yeah i will see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Uchiha
The last Uchiha
Sasuke-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!!   I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:24 am

alright then, sorry to hear bro
Back to top Go down
Shippou
Super Kage
Shippou

PostSubject: Re: I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!!   I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:26 am

I'm hoping that this would be enough for youtube to get off my back well heres the link to it anyways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlxufERKWSk
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!!   I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Nope and this time is TV tokyo copyright
we all hate YT lol
Back to top Go down
Shippou
Super Kage
Shippou

PostSubject: Re: I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!!   I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:26 am

damn... they are good i did a screen captured video and they still blocked it that really impresses me. LOL i should give up on youtube alltogether its just a big disappointment waiting to happen lol. their copyright technology never ceases to surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!!   I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HATE YOU YOUTUBE!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kagirinai Shinboku :: Shinobi archives department :: Videos-
Jump to: