Kagirinai Shinboku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ps3 Naruto storm 2 clan! We value bonds and family above all else! The only rule, to have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

[Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! Empty
PostSubject: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:18 am

GAH The anime is driving me nuts...FILLERS EVERYWHERE! I was ok with it at first...till the...*cough*..Tenten episode...AGABLAH! I hope to death that its not gonna be like the original Naruto (over 100 episodes of filler) and that it will end soon. Next weeks episode is ALSO filler....I am starting to wonder where the plot went...i miss it T^T
Back to top Go down
https://kagirinailegacy.forumotion.com
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:23 am

me too I get bored and didn´t see the anime cuz of those fillers D:
but the manga was like WTH O_O so epic D:!!
that kabuto is really a bitch this time ewe
reviving precious persons of everyone to fight them T^T
Back to top Go down
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:25 am

GAH! i know! i cried alittle when i saw Itachi and Asuma...oh the heartache....I HATE YOU KABUTO! You cheap snakeass person...*mumble*....waaaah *clings to you* T^T the pain!
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:36 am

The inhumanity D:!!
xD but even so the 6 paths mode is awesome :3
and gaara as the leader I didn´t expect it xD
Back to top Go down
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:37 am

I sorta expected it. Gaara has to be the leader of SOMETHING! I mean...its GAARA! The red head slightly more moody version of Naruto. So he deserves good roles XP.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:04 am

Lol hope he is a good leader xD
I am counting on him and shikamaru xP
but I am hoping nothing happend to hinata again T^T
Back to top Go down
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:06 am

Gah same here DX that "death" scene killed mii heart...even tho i knew she was gonna be ok..i cried for hours DX
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:31 am

Yeah me too D:
just like Nagato said, when u really like or love someone that much, you start to believe that, that person can die xP
Pain was boring xD all about pain for 72 hours xP
but Nagato was more philosophical o:
but with the 6 paths mode and killer bee by his side It would be very rare that something like that happend again :/
Back to top Go down
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:34 am

Yeah i have that thought on everyone close to me....it hurts to much if i ever think about the day that i'll lose them, and at the same time..its impossable to imagine life without them in it. I dont know what i would do without my Mom or my Kitty...i woulda lost my sanity due to mental abuse years ago if it werent for them. (my Dad is an emotional beater. he likes to scream at me alot)
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:42 am

lol mine too xD he didn´t like my father most of the time :/
actually I would have lose my mind if it wasn´t for my uncle owo
I saw him like an Iruka to mee, He was always taking care of me, and played with me when I was a kid
cz my father wasn´t at home most of the time
Now he is in another cityand I rarely see him, but I have grown thanks to him xP I really wanna be like him
very gentle and helpfull for the others ^^
Back to top Go down
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:45 am

hehehe thats so sweet! it was the same for me in a way when it came to Naruto as a character...ever since i first saw him when i was 12 i wanted nothing more to be like him, i wanted to have that determination, i wanted to have friends, i wanted to be admired and loved and not hated. He and i shared every dream together for years now, and i've grown up along side him, finally gaining some of those things i wanted from him. I never had many friends when i was young, but i'm finally getting them now. And their all helping me pursue my other dreams.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:04 am

Well now you have lot of friends Very Happy and I can make clones so you can have more xDD
and I admire the things you do, like the banners or taking care of the forum o: I know I will fail in something If I tryied it xD
and u know I really love you x3 and that I care about you, so is good to hear that I can help you out too to meet your dreams :3
Back to top Go down
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:08 am

Hehehe yeah but even in a sea of clones theres only one you ^//////^. Hehehe thanks for that...actually i was always really hard on myself, I always thought i was bad at what i do and that i could always do better. I push myself all the time because i dont wanna let anyone down, and i guess part of that is that I am very stubborn, i hate quitting something that i started XD. And if i do something, i gotta give it 200%! So i hope i can be the best leader to all of you, and that you especially will be proud to follow me ^/////^
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:20 am

Yeah I am vey proud of being in this forum with you as the leader and shippou and sasuke too xP
I know this forum will be very good for all of us :3
Back to top Go down
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:22 am

hehehe if this clan ever gains a reputation for something...i want it to become famous for being the most fun and friendly clan to be in. I'm not all that interested in being the most powerful, i just want everyone to have as much fun as they can together...to me...thats more important then winning =3
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:26 am

Yeah I will help you to do that :3
so we can have fun everytime someone is online :p
Back to top Go down
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:28 am

YEAH! it'll be like a party! A 24/7 PARTYYYY! DATTEBAYOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:36 am

hahaha I think I will not stay at 100% all the 24/7 of the party xD
some clones will make the job when I get tired or have HW xP
Back to top Go down
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:37 am

lmao good idea XP i shall do the same! CLONE POWAH!! .......*snicker* (just got evil april fools idea for next year)
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:42 am

lol here is in december 28 xD
its the same thing but different date
lucky I didn´t get fooled by now xD
Back to top Go down
KizunaSage
9-tailed Jinchuuriki
KizunaSage

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:47 am

anyways i think i better go for the night. i cant stand the hunger anymore XD *glomps and snuggles* goodnight Naruto-kun! talk to ya tommaro! oh! and be sure to help recruit new members when you have free time kk? =3
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:53 am

Ok I will :3
thanks again for spending some time with me ^^
Hope to see you tomorrow :3 if not you know I´ll think about you ^///^
good night kizu "gives kiss and hug" i luv u <3
bye n-n
Back to top Go down
Shippou
Super Kage
Shippou

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:41 pm

it must take true dedication to the anime to put up with fillers xD
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Yeah xDD cuz they are really boring this time xD
I will try to see that episodes today o.ó
but I wanna see more manga D:
I saw the new one of bleach and is a little filler xD only at the end there is a myterious shadow Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!   [Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] GAH FILLERS FILLERS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kagirinai Shinboku :: Kage summit- discussion hall :: Anime and manga discussion :: Naruto manga and anime.-
Jump to: